Links and Sponsors
Brands We Trust
|Ortovox provides top notch equipment for every back country adventure. Offering tools such as fully loaded backcountry backpacks to warm layers filled with ethically sourced merino wool, Ortovox has the gear you need for your next backcountry outing.||KÜHL’s story as an independent brand began in the snow-covered peaks of the Wasatch Mountains. Relentless weather and challenging conditions taught us that if you’re courageous, remain humble, stay hungry, are kind to your community, then the independents will thrive.||KindBars are a delicious snacks made with whole ingredients for that burst of energy you need to complete your objective. They are also affiliated with The Kind Foundation. The KIND Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is on a mission to foster kinder and more empathetic communities.|
- GearLab -Reviews of climbing gear, camping equipment and general outdoor apparel.
- Off-Piste Magazine – Backcountry skiing magazine.
- Higher Summits – Eric Alexander’s climbing and skiing blog.
- Splitboard – A great resource for everything splitboard related.
- Colorado Avalanche Information Center – Comprehensive avalanche information for the Colorado Rockies.
- Friends of the CAIC – Non-profit organization that was created to financially support avalanche forecasting and education throughout Colorado.
- Gaia GPS – Mapping app with many overlays. Great for tracking routes in real-time and sharing them with others.
- Caltopo – Online map/route creating site. Maps can be printed or downloaded to the mobile app.
- Avenza – Mobile app offering offline maps for the backcountry or anywhere there is no internet connection.
- Apex Videos – Outdoor Tech Tip and How To videos.
- Apex Blog – Stay up to date with Apex.