Kevin began teaching and guiding in 2013 in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, since then he’s been fortunate enough to teach rock, ice, and mountain climbing in places like Patagonia, Alaska, Spain, and Colorado. His personal adventures have taken him further afield but he values connecting with people, cultures, and communities more than reaching summits or notching his belt.
When not clinging to ice flows or big walls Kevin can be found at your local library writing self-deprecating trip reports or stuffing the New York Times crossword in his pocket.
- Apprentice Rock Guide
- Apprentice Alpine Guide
- Ice Instructor Course
- Professional Ski Instructors of America Alpine Level 1
- American Avalanche Association Level 1
- AIARE Avalanche Rescue Course
- Wilderness First Responder
- Leave No Trace Master Educator
- Wilderness Education Association Certified Outdoor Educator