Rock Climbing in Thailand with Apex
- November 20 - November 30, 2016
- Private trips also available by request
- Tonsai Beach
- Pricing is per person
- Economy Package - $3500
- Premium Package - $5500
- Minimum 3 people to run open-enrollment trip
- See details for info on private trips
Beginner to Advanced
Thailand Rock Climbing with Apex is an incredible blend of culture, world class climbing and international travel. The Phuket area offers a multitude of rock climbing options, ranging from single pitch sea climbs to multi-pitch traditional climbs and deep water soloing. Thailand climbing grades accommodate everyone from beginners to seasoned climbers. Escape, belay from sandy beaches and climb limestone sea cliffs with us in this gorgeous Thai paradise.
We connect through Bangkok to Krabi, then make a short drive to climbing and exploring in the beautiful beach towns of Phuket and Railay. Gorgeous jungle accommodations, beautiful jungles and white sand beaches with some of the best sea cliff climbing in the world, make this trip an incredible lifetime vacation.
A percentage of profits from this trip are donated to the Titanium Project, a re-bolting effort to make climbing safer in Thailand.
Day 1: Arrival – guide(s) and client(s) rendezvous in Phuket via Bangkok, transport to Railay and orient to local area.
Day 2: West Railay, East Railay, Tonsai Bay, Phra Nang Beach climbing
Day 3: West Railay, East Railay, Tonsai Bay, Phra Nang Beach climbing
Day 4: Rest – see rest day activity options
Day 5: Koh Phi Phi climbing
Day 6: Koh Phi Phi climbing
Day 7: Rest – see rest day activity options
Day 8: Koh Yao Noi climbing or deep water soloing
Day 9: Koh Yao Noi climbing or deep water soloing
Day 10: Rest – see rest day activity options
Day 11: Depart. Return to Phuket for departure flights.
Itinerary may be modified on custom trips.
Rest days offer access to activities such as:
- sea kayaking
- reef diving
- elephant tours
- jungle saunas
Longtail boats can be hired daily, and our Thailand Rock Climbing trip would not be complete without fantastic local Thai massage and Thai cuisine.
What to Bring:
- Personal climbing harness
- Climbing shoes
- Chalk bag
- Grigri belay device
- Passive belay/rappel device
- Locking belay carabiner
- Light jacket
- Synthetic tops
- Bathing Suit
- Approach Shoes
- Clothing for rest days and when not climbing
- Personal hygiene items
- Toiletry kit adhering to flight regulations
- Personal medications: consult with your physician for recommendations, which may include Asprin, Ibuprofen, Tylenol, Imodium
- Medical tape
- Duffle bag for clothing
- 25+ Liter Day Pack
- Passport with two copies of first 2 pages
- 2 copies of flight/travel itinerary
- Extra passport photo
- 2 Nalgene bottles
You May Also Want to Consider:
- MP3 player
- Travel board games/ Cards
- TSA approved luggage locks for duffel bags
- Chap stick- with spf protection
- Mineral supplements for water, 2+ Nagene bottles
- Group climbing gear – ropes, leading equipment, anchors, guide belay equipment
- Group first aid kit
- Professional guide(s)/lead climber(s)
If you wish to complete your participant forms in advance, download and print out the pdf below. Complete both pages for each participant, and give to your guide at the beginning of your trip.
Click the button below to view our terms, conditions and cancellation policy.
Please contact us at (970) 949 -9111 for reservation details.