Polish your climbing skills on an indoor wall with a private guide.
- Available Daily
- Vail, CO
- Gypsum, CO
- Per person, per day, per guide. Max ratio 1:5.
- $120 (5p)
- $130 (4)
- $145 (3)
- $175 (2)
- $290 (1)
Beginner to Advanced
Join Apex for a day of fun at our favorite indoor climbing facility! This state of the art indoor climbing gym near Vail, Colorado, complete with bouldering wall, top rope and lead climbing routes, as well as a 28 foot tower that provides an excellent setting for a day of indoor climbing as well as indoor group climbing.
Kids and families vacationing in Vail, beginner climbers getting their feet wet and intermediate climbers looking to develop their skills will appreciate this spectacular indoor Colorado climbing gym. Learn new techniques, run laps on simulated rock or try crack climbing for tower climbing practice – our guides provide coaching to build skills, stamina and performance.
Beginner climbing and group climbing topics may include:
Introduction to climbing gear and how to use it
Climbing knots for tying in and more
Correct use of belay devices for arresting a falling climber
Efficient climbing technique for conserving energy and strength while moving on rock
Route selection and maximizing rests
Topics for experienced climbers may include:
- Advanced knots for tying in, multi pitching, anchors and more
- Body positions to further increase efficiency in movement
- Advanced techniques for finding rests and using them to your advantage
- Belaying the lead climber safely and properly
- Learn to lead climb, clipping the rope to draws as you climb
- Training exercises and routines to get you into your best climbing condition
- Rescue basics, treatment and evacuation
- Training for rock tower climbing
Indoor climbing is an exciting and fun activity that can be enjoyed year ‘round, regardless of Vail, Colorado weather conditions. All age, ability, and fitness levels are welcome. Transportation and all activity-specific equipment are included.
Choose Apex for your Vail, Colorado indoor climbing adventure today – satisfaction guaranteed. To register, click the Book It tab above or contact us.
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- 32oz. water per. person
- No short shorts
- Climbing Shoes
- Harnesses (42''/44'' max)
- Ropes, Belay Devices, Anchors
- Professional Guide
If you wish to complete your participant forms in advance, download and print out the pdf below. Complete both pages for each participant, and give to your guide at the beginning of your trip.
Click the button below to view our terms, conditions and cancellation policy.